DOT PHYSICAL EXAM
No appointments needed! No forms needed! Get same day Medical Card!
What You Need To Know About Your DOT Physical Exam
A DOT physical exam is valid for up to 24 months. We may also issue a medical examiner’s certificate for less than 24 months when it is desirable to monitor a condition, such as high blood pressure.
If we find that the person we examined is physically qualified to drive a commercial motor vehicle (CMV), we’ll furnish one copy of the results to the person who was examined and complete a Medical Examiner’s Certificate.
Make sure to bring the following:
- Driver’s License (or any ID w/ photo: Passport, Identification Card, US Permanent Resident Card, US employment card)
- Glasses/Wear contact lenses, if needed
- List of any medications (Name and dosage). Make sure to have the Dr’s information (Name, address, and phone number).
- Bring medical records or letter from doctor, if you find necessary.
- Drink plenty of water before coming to the office.
- Do NOT drink alcohol the day before the exam.
- Do NOT drink coffee the day of the exam.
- Remember to take your medications on schedule.
- Get a good night’s sleep the day before.