DRUG & ALCOHOL TESTING
No appointments needed! Walk in today
What You Need To Know About Drug & Alcohol Testing
Drug and Alcohol Testing is not part of the DOT Physical Exam. Your company/employer may request a pre-employment drug test. We offer pre-employment drug testing and personal drug testing in our facility. We also have a breath analyzer machine in our office to test your blood alcohol content.
Who is it for?
- Anyone employing CDL drivers to operate commercial motor vehicles (CMVs) on public roads
- CDL drivers who operate CMVs on public roads
- Interstate motor carriers
- Intrastate motor carriers
- Federal, State, and local governments
- Civic organizations (disabled veteran transport, boy/girl scouts, etc.)
- Faith-based organizations
The D.O.T. regulations require 5-panel testing for the following classes of substances:
Opiates — opium and codeine derivatives
Amphetamines and methamphetamines
Phencyclidine — PCP